Monday, January 31, 2011

Big on Dreams

Is there anybody out there like me?

Every week, or sometimes every second day, I have a new plan that I am definitely going to do. My husbands' eyes roll when I mention my big dreams, but I must admit that every time I really do convince myself that it can be done.

For instance, last week I was moving to the beach. I had our house momentarily on the market, had picked out our new place, and had even organised work for husband at our new destination. Needless to say when my husband came home that day and I told him about all of my 'hardwork' in organising our sea change the sh** hit the fan. Apparently he has no intention of ever moving to the beach - obviously a lack of communication in my household.

Anyway I have decided that my new motto in life should be 'Big on Dreams and Little on Risk'. I know, I know. This is not a very inspiring motto to have. But this is who I have come to see myself as. If you use a little reverse psychology on me it often turns out that I can't actually go through with my big dreams because I am such a 'Safety Sam'. Let me step out of the box!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a million for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...