Monday, January 31, 2011

It's not a competition

I'm tired today. No I really am. I don't care today if you are tired too. Today I want to be tired on my own. But I can't can I? Why is it that as soon as you tell someone you are tired, they have to be 'tired-er'.

I told my husband I was tired today and he said, "So am I." Why does he need to say that?

"No, I didn't ask if YOU were tired."

It's not a competition.

I am not looking to find out whether you are tireder than me. You can have your own day of being tired tomorrow (but will I care then? Maybe not!).

So today, I want to be tired and I am claiming this all to myself. Hope you're all wide awake reading this!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a million for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...